Saturday, April 27, 2013
Capital Square to Camp Randall Stadium in Madison
How to Sign Up:
1. Go to http://www.
3. Click Register Now again. The fee is $30 to run and $23 to walk. Price goes up April 7th.
4. Click Begin Registration
5. Click Fun & Fitness Team
6. Click Sign Up with Existing/Past Team
7. Team Name: Clean Lakes Alliance, “Crazy 4 Lakes”. Password: watershed
8. Click Continue to Participant Registration
9. If you have registered in years past, do the Past Participant Registration. If not, do the New Participant Registration.
10. Fill out all of the information to register. You will have to provide a credit card to pay for your registration.
11. Congratulations, you’re all signed up! We’re excited to have you on our team!
Participants in Madison’s annual Crazylegs Classic are encouraged to run or walk as part of the CLA Crazy4Lakes Team. Those who do receive the regular Crazylegs swag along with an official Crazy4Lakes tee-shirt and a prize for the person who turns in the highest total CLA pledge.
Value to Vision
1) Ties health of lakes to health of community.
2) Complements signature Madison event, specifically gives CLA a presence during an event where half of the race takes place along the shores of Lake Mendota.
Value to CLA
1) Fulfills public outreach and community involvement elements of mission.
2) Raises funds to support CLA operations.
3) Increases public awareness of CLA.
Registration/Donation – Open to the Public