Lake Mendota officially froze on December 16th, 2013
for the 2013-14 Mendota Freeze Contest!
Thank you to all who participated in this year’s contest, and a big thanks to all our sponsors and prize donors!
The prize winners are:
- $1,000 Gift Card to Land’s End: Tracy Schult (guessed on 12/2 at 1:01 p.m.)
- Nordic Ski Equipment Package from Erehwon Mountain Outfitter: Tim Felt (12/2 at 4:42 p.m.)
- Two 1-Day Lift Tickets from Tyrol Basin Ski & Snowboard Area: Terry Monroe (12/2 at 4:44 p.m.)
- Toy Kit from Playthings: Hannah Cohen (12/2 at 5:01 p.m.)
- 3-package of rides from Cyc Fitness: Mary Nelson (12/2 at 5:19 p.m.)
- Gelato Experience for 2 from Chocolaterie Stam: Mark Mortensen (12/2 at 5:28 p.m.)
- Breakfast Basket from Yola’s Cafe & Coffee Shop: Dennis Christensen (12/2 at 9:32 p.m.)
- $25 Gift Certificate from The Melting Pot: Dan Glynn (12/3 at 4:18 p.m.)
- Family 4-Pack from Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt: Daniel Probst (12/3 at 5:39 p.m.)
- 4-Pack Gift Certificate from Gigi’s Cupcakes: Jill Underly (12/3 at 6:33 p.m.)
Prizes go in order of value to first 10 participants that guess the correct date. For updates on the Mendota Freeze Contest, go to the Clean Lakes Alliance Facebook page or follow the contest on Twitter! For more information on the Clean Lakes Alliance, please visit www.cleanlakesalliance.com.