In Print and On TV in Madison and Online Everywhere
This project creates a new Web portal that serves as a one-stop shop for public updates on water quality, beach conditions, festivals, and more. It’s part of a public awareness campaign that will help everyone see the beauty and importance of our lakes. The project is being produced through a multimedia partnership with WISC-TV, Channel3000.com, and Madison Magazine and will function as a virtual experience of all things lakes-related, with a special emphasis on useful information for people who boat, swim, fish, or just plain enjoy our lakes.
Value to vision
1) Raises public awareness about the lakes.
2) Provides useful lake-related service for community.
3) Connects people with lakes.
Value to CLA
1) Increases public awareness of CLA.
2) Fulfills public outreach, education, and community involvement elements of mission.
Community Partners: Madison Magazine, Channel 3000, and WISC-TV